My New Hustler is Junk biggest mistake I ever made

Dpmulvan

Threads
So I bought a new hustler raptor sd and after a half hour of cutting motor stalled, seems Everytime it warms up about 20 minutes it stalls and won't run. Dealer got my cash and now wants nothing to do with me. Kohler is crap biggest mistake I ever made Don't Buy A Hustler mower their crap.

kraky

Threads
Anything mechanical can have a problem. Problems like these can be solved. Your energy would be far better channeled into solving the problem like a grown up instead of a kid with a broken Tonka toy....just saying.

tbarnett

Threads
What did the dealer tell you? I'm sure it is under warranty.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The Kohler engine has a 2 year warranttee unless you ran it without oil or air filter.
Don't know what the warranttee on the mower itself is but it must by law be 12 months .
So take it back.

turboawd

Threads
does it run if you loosen the fuel cap? could be a tank vent issue.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Anything mechanical can have a problem. Problems like these can be solved. Your energy would be far better channeled into solving the problem like a grown up instead of a kid with a broken Tonka toy....just saying.

Why are you even here?
He comes here for advice and you act like a fuktard.

turboawd

Threads
Why are you even here?
He comes here for advice and you act like a fuktard.

he's right. and the guy didnt ask for help, just bashing hustler and telling us not to buy one.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not sure from details given as to where you bought this mower. We see it all of the time though on the internet. Heck I probably did it one time myself. There are thousands of items sold that work great, somebody buys one and for some reason there is a problem and therefore they are supposed to all be junk.

I bet that there is a way to get this warrantied. There are too many of them that run hundreds of hours with zero problem to lump them all into the junk category. Now if you have a dealer that is not a good dealer then that dealer probably won't be in business for long or they would not be in our neck of the woods.

Good 1 Brian

Threads
Smell something here !! stop the feeding :2cents:

Dpmulvan

Threads
Not sure from details given as to where you bought this mower. We see it all of the time though on the internet. Heck I probably did it one time myself. There are thousands of items sold that work great, somebody buys one and for some reason there is a problem and therefore they are supposed to all be junk.

I bet that there is a way to get this warrantied. There are too many of them that run hundreds of hours with zero problem to lump them all into the junk category. Now if you have a dealer that is not a good dealer then that dealer probably won't be in business for long or they would not be in our neck of the woods.

Yeh so I was pissed off bet none of you calling me names have ever flown off the handle right?? I bought a new raptor sd 60 and had it delivered, mowed for 20 minutes then it started stalling out. Called dealer who is a scumbag by the way and they said they would come get it. They never showed up, called at 5 and they made some excuse then told me I would have to pay another $80 delivery fee for them to come and pick it up. They got my cash and don't want to hear from me anymore. Looking at the mower the fuel system looks like a fragile mess. Did some research on the 7000 series and I'm not impressed.