Troy-Bilt TB525 trimmer

SergioKurba

Threads
I want to buy weed eater, the same power as the Troy-Bilt TB525. Tell me, what have analogues on the market? :smile::smile: All tips will help

SergioKurba

Threads
Take a look at Echo brand at your local Home Depot.

Thanks for the advice.:smile: I was looking for on this site, which was a review of the best weed eater, and found not the brand Echo!:frown::frown: Why did you advise him?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Husqvarna also make some really good equipment as long as you stay away from residential equipment. 223l Great torque for big jobs. Easy start, Can use large diameter string. Mows grass well and weed eats even better. Longer shaft for the taller person but will still work for shorter people.

Funny as I was typing this it really goes to say most is really good if you stay away from residential equipment. Cheap is cheap for a reason. But expensive is not necessarily better because you pay more. It is normally more expensive because of advertising cost to sale more. I always recommend to people when they want to buy something to set a price that you can afford to pay. Then research the quality of products in that price range. Adjust price range if necessary(most of the time it will need to be). then look at what your money can buy for that price. Look at all major and minor brands. Compare what you can get for that dollar. Then check reviews on the top 3 or 4 you have to choose from.

Then ask on forums like this, friends, and family what they use and why if you can get the info from them. It is always better to come here with your choices so we can give a good assessment of what you have chosen. Just coming on here and asking what is the best will give you personal opinions which is not always a good thing.

SergioKurba

Threads
Husqvarna also make some really good equipment as long as you stay away from residential equipment. 223l Great torque for big jobs. Easy start, Can use large diameter string. Mows grass well and weed eats even better. Longer shaft for the taller person but will still work for shorter people.

Funny as I was typing this it really goes to say most is really good if you stay away from residential equipment. Cheap is cheap for a reason. But expensive is not necessarily better because you pay more. It is normally more expensive because of advertising cost to sale more. I always recommend to people when they want to buy something to set a price that you can afford to pay. Then research the quality of products in that price range. Adjust price range if necessary(most of the time it will need to be). then look at what your money can buy for that price. Look at all major and minor brands. Compare what you can get for that dollar. Then check reviews on the top 3 or 4 you have to choose from.

Then ask on forums like this, friends, and family what they use and why if you can get the info from them. It is always better to come here with your choices so we can give a good assessment of what you have chosen. Just coming on here and asking what is the best will give you personal opinions which is not always a good thing.

Thank you very much, you are very well explained to me the situation. I am thankful :smile: