re: Just bought a new Classic 2750 Kawasaki... Oil and Filter Recommendations???

Goldy

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / re: Just bought a new Classic 2750 Kawasaki... Oil and Filter Recommendations???
re: Just bought a new Classic 2750 Kawasaki... Oil and Filter Recommendations???

Just bought a new Classic 2750 with the Kawasaki FX850 V engine. Cut the grass once with it and think it's a fantastic mower. Just looking for some advice (I've not had a mower like this before, and want to make sure I take good care of it):
- Which oil would you recommend? (Mobil 1 TDT or Rotella T6???)
- Which oil filter would you recommend? (Mobil 1 M1-103?)
- My mower does not have the springer forks, but I'm considering them. Do they make a significant difference in the ride, or affect the quality of the cut?

Thx for your response in advance.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / re: Just bought a new Classic 2750 Kawasaki... Oil and Filter Recommendations???
Re: Just bought a new Classic 2750 Kawasaki... Oil and Filter Recommendations???

Valvoline has the number one rated synthetic oil on the market. In the past few years I have noticed that any thing I put Mobil 1 in starts making more lifter noise(Talking Cars and Trucks) so bad in my 5.4l I drained it out the same day and put in Valvoline in and the noise went away. In my opinion it has been cheapened to sale more.

Goldy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Just bought a new Classic 2750 Kawasaki... Oil and Filter Recommendations???

Thx BlazNT