Black & Decker Screwdriver

SergioKurba

Threads
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum.:smile: Decided preobresti screwdrivers and stopped at the brand Black & Decker, because of his many experts advise. I found here a comparison of several models, but I'm not an expert, and I can not understand.:ashamed::ashamed: There screwdrivers and $ 50, and $ 9. Prompt, what to choose? Maybe you have experience with these models

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sergio, talking Greek to me. Send pics of screwdrivers so we can look at them

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
You can't compare the 9 and 50 dollar drivers, they are completely different. For my money I would get the LDX 120C with the lithium battery's for 45 dollars. That would give you a drill plus a driver with all kinds of power. The 9 dollar one is just a under powered screw driver and not good for much unless you a driving a lot of small screws.
I really don't know your situation.

SergioKurba

Threads
You can't compare the 9 and 50 dollar drivers, they are completely different. For my money I would get the LDX 120C with the lithium battery's for 45 dollars. That would give you a drill plus a driver with all kinds of power. The 9 dollar one is just a under powered screw driver and not good for much unless you a driving a lot of small screws.
I really don't know your situation.

Thank you. :smile: I need a screwdriver to work at home, tighten a screw or unscrew. Nothing professional. I just want more information about what model will be optimal in price and quality.:cool:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you. :smile: I need a screwdriver to work at home, tighten a screw or unscrew. Nothing professional. I just want more information about what model will be optimal in price and quality.:cool:

For what you want the 10 dollar AS6NG would be just fine. I had one in my tool box for years when I was working on Fork trucks. Just good for tightening and loosening screws and when you need something a little stronger you turn it by hand. But if you think you might need a drill some day the LDX120C for sure. As I said I don't understand your situation which could be completely different then mine.

SergioKurba

Threads
For what you want the 10 dollar AS6NG would be just fine. I had one in my tool box for years when I was working on Fork trucks. Just good for tightening and loosening screws and when you need something a little stronger you turn it by hand. But if you think you might need a drill some day the LDX120C for sure. As I said I don't understand your situation which could be completely different then mine.

Thank you very much for the advice.:tongue: I will take note of your answer:smile: After a review of your board looked AS6NG here and probably will order myself a screwdriver. Once again thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

backintime

Threads
yes, since nothing professional the AS6NG is your best call