New buy ~ Hustler Fastrac 48" Euro

neetan

Threads
Hi Guys,
Just got my new Hustler Fastrac 48" Euro, yes I know that the Euro is new (well new to me!).It turns out it sat in the showroom for 2 years. The difference is the 21hp Honda GXV630r, duel tanks, 105db rating, Larger expensive muffler and the metal covers for the spindles. As it turns out the people in that market do not want 48' all the contractors want either 32/42/54/60 or the 72! So it sat was all the salesman said. Now it did have all the basic marks that a unit sitting for 2 year will have, but the company provided a can of yellow and black paint, plus a new set of blades, and a mulch kit, and oh yes $2500 off the current version of unit which had plastic covers, and a better seat. I have found a better new seat on this site from a Ferris owner but am still in the process of trying to see if it will fit.

I do not know how to attach a photo, but when I do fig it out I will post.

Thanks all and looking for your input. Is there anything I should watch out for?

Cheers

neetan

Threads
Hi Guys,
Just got my new Hustler Fastrac 48" Euro, yes I know that the Euro is new (well new to me!).It turns out it sat in the showroom for 2 years. The difference is the 21hp Honda GXV630r, duel tanks, 105db rating, Larger expensive muffler and the metal covers for the spindles. As it turns out the people in that market do not want 48' all the contractors want either 32/42/54/60 or the 72! So it sat was all the salesman said. Now it did have all the basic marks that a unit sitting for 2 year will have, but the company provided a can of yellow and black paint, plus a new set of blades, and a mulch kit, and oh yes $2500 off the current version of unit which had plastic covers, and a better seat. I have found a better new seat on this site from a Ferris owner but am still in the process of trying to see if it will fit.

I do not know how to attach a photo, but when I do fig it out I will post.

Thanks all and looking for your input. Is there anything I should watch out for?

Cheers

Finally figured out the how to load a photo! Now with 11.6 hours and waiting for an oil change, and needs a wash. The dealer had the tire pressure at 18lb and what a ride, now at 12lb and a much better ride. When I received it, the seat had some stains on it, Hustler will replace the seat under warranty. Later today the salesman who sold me the hustler is picking up the old JD to sell to another client, nice people to deal with.

hustler fastrac sd.jpg

Vanousb

Threads
Good looking mower. I would have done the same on new older model. Actually did with taking the new older model Exmark pioneer I ended up with. Helps to have a good dealer you trust to work with. Congrats.