Belt slipped off Husqvarna

dwatkins741

Forum Newbie
Threads
I was cutting leaves and they got up in the belt path and made it slip off. I checked the owner's manual for how to change the belt. My belt is fine. Do I really have to remove the deck to get the belt back on? Seems like there would be an easier way. Thanks.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I was cutting leaves and they got up in the belt path and made it slip off. I checked the owner's manual for how to change the belt. My belt is fine. Do I really have to remove the deck to get the belt back on? Seems like there would be an easier way. Thanks.
Very easy to remove the deck.
But you should not have to just to put the belt back on.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Welcome.

I have about 3.5 Gb of IPL pdfs on my computer covering
Rear engine riders;
front engine rider with petrol engines
front engine rider with diesel engines
front engine rider with petrol engines with manual PTO's
front engine rider with petrol engines with electric PTO's
front engine rider with petrol engines with 4 wheel steering and elecric PTO's ( made for Husqvarna by Norma )
front engine rider with petrol engines with 4 wheel drive and 4 wheel steering and electric PTO's
Articulated ride ons with 2 wheel drive and manual PTO
Articulated ride ons with 2 wheel drive and electric PTO
Articulated ride ons with 4 wheel drive and manual PTO
Articulated ride ons with 4 wheel drive and elecric PTO

Care to narrow it down a bit or would you like the belt changing proceedures for all 1159 ?

Heard the joke about the 4 blind men and the elephant ?
Well we are the 4 blind men and your mower is the elephant.

solefate

Threads
The blades belt.

Usually there is a guard you have to remove, or a pulley that is too close to the frame when you try to replace a belt. Most of the time when one slips off it does so in a way that they can be put back on. If the way the belt serpentine's is obvious, just slip it back on while rolling whichever pulley and you're good to go. Otherwise give berts your model number so he can direct you a bit better.