yth2448 2006 dogs ate wiring harness

deano77

Threads
mower that was parked after pto switch pulled out of its housing mice built nest dogs went after mice and tore the wiring harness up mostly repaired (solder and shrink tubing can't stand mashed together ****)problem now is charging system have no wires to regulator or the red connector/diode wiring diagram says it feeds red wire have connector 2 wir that comes out of 6 wire connecor ( about 3 inches ) with red wire and orange wire this is below solonoid wiring diagram shows orange feeding headlights probably can figure it out when i get it running problem now is starter dogs ripped off stud where battery cable connects tried shadetree repair did not work need a brush assembly or another starter question there is what numbers do u use numbers on bracket are 050413ch i have seen on this forum about an 445677 which is faster any briggs starter experts here thanks in advance

deck~dragger

Threads
you should get some cats for they dont do as much damage when going after mice in a mower good luck hopefully you will get some better answers than mine. Welcome to the forum deano77.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Firstly you only need to replace the brushes.
Then come on a plate complete with the posative pole bolt.

Secondly no one has any ideas because we can not see what you see.
THE MAKE MODEL NUMBER & CODE of your engine

Finally:welcome::welcome:

deano77

Threads
Firstly you only need to replace the brushes.
Then come on a plate complete with the posative pole bolt.

Secondly no one has any ideas because we can not see what you see.
THE MAKE MODEL NUMBER & CODE of your engine

Finally:welcome::welcome:

aready said all that and i know about the plate found wire connector picture online shows connector i need is a red wire (from reg I think into 2 wire with a loop to feed headlights ie orange the last thing i need to know is is the diode before or after reg could probably figure it out when i get it started from what ive seen looks like stator wires go directly to reg so diode should be after im getting closer FAMILY 5bsxs.7242vf 276024 MODEL446677 TYPE0463e1 CODE 050523YH

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
aready said all that and i know about the plate found wire connector picture online shows connector i need is a red wire (from reg I think into 2 wire with a loop to feed headlights ie orange the last thing i need to know is is the diode before or after reg could probably figure it out when i get it started from what ive seen looks like stator wires go directly to reg so diode should be after im getting closer FAMILY 5bsxs.7242vf 276024 MODEL446677 TYPE0463e1 CODE 050523YH

There should be 2 wires comming from the stator.
A thick one and a thin one.

The thick one has the diode fitted t it and goes to the ignition switch A terminal or direct to the battey as a posative DC feed ( pulsed )
The thin one goes to the lights