The $1 Craftsman

jakesmurray

Threads
Update! Spent the afternoon replacing the original ball and socket steering joints with heim joints that I picked up at O'reilly's. Now I have tighter steering, and a little toe in, as opposed to the toe out that I had before. I also replaced the front steering linkage with a straight across bar, opposed to the curved one that was originally on the tractor (to accommodate the front deck support). That means more ground clearance. :cool: I got to try out my new Lincoln welder in the process, it worked great!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

jakesmurray

Threads
Mounted up a brush guard last week. Got around to getting some pics today. I think it turned out alright.

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

IMG_4499.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
One shinny part on a dirty mower. Love it.

Pumper54

Threads
Looking good there Jake. Time to find a mud hole. :cool:

Tom

jakesmurray

Threads
Thanks Tom! I'll post up a pic when I find some mud... :thumbsup:

jakesmurray

Threads
Given my busy life, I decided to let this machine go. I was, however, able to find it a great new home! Thanks to all who followed along in this thread! :thumbsup:

jakesmurray

Threads
For anyone that is on YouTube, please go and check out this channel, 'Kraken King'.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...oIicrqscNCvQ&usg=AOvVaw0MrK_d3qiX1RSyhHu4qx_3

His channel is all about off road mud mowers, and he has some great content! He is trying to gain subscribers, so if you could subscribe to his channel, that would be awesome! This is the gentleman that I sold my machine to, so it will now be starring in his videos! :thumbsup: