Attachments fitting the Husqvarna XLS lawn tactors

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I agree with you. Used to you could see them now its just words you have to figure out its a web address.

ingigo

Threads
thanks BlazNT. I think you cannot use web links because that is considered "advertising". I have had those issues. Peace and chicken grease.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Firstly you have been posting to threads that are 6 years old.
The date is on the leftt hand side, white leters in the green stripe.

Secondly it will depend upon what softwear the host server runs.
To avoid being a vehicle for spammers , viruswear & other nasties a lot of server softwear will not allow any link, web link or email address to be included in a post.
This site has just changed hosts so some of the priviledges we had before we no longer get.
If I remember I will try to print links in a different colour but it only allows that once per post.

ingigo

Threads
  • / Attachments fitting the Husqvarna XLS lawn tactors
So basically, I am asking for a machine that does not exist. 48 inch width with aggressive turf tires, 20 inch or less turning radius without digging up the lawn during a turn, under 8 foot tall with a finishing mower that mows like a razor, yet will have a 3 point hitch, PTO, hydraulics, tons of lights, a radio and lighted dash with all the gauges , easily move snow, dirt gravel with a blade. Use a bucket to move material, pull a big rototiller, pull trucks out of the ditch, pull trees out of the ground.....and oh yeah, attach my D-9 CAT ripper tooth and dig down to bed rock and use the handy Husqvarna 12 V plug cig lighter socket to set off the dynamite in the bed rock holes I drilled using the hydraulics from my tractor to the jackhammer and drill. No Leatherman lawn tractors?