thanks to all on here as people give help for little more than a thank you

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / thanks to all on here as people give help for little more than a thank you
Blame me, it got off track because I took exception to a post I felt disrespected dealers. Ata boys, pats on the back and thanks are nice, but I could care less. It would be better for me and many others if we knew if a problem was solved and what the solution was. That way we could all continue to learn from others who may have offered a solution which we didn't expect or even know about. Believe it or not, but all good dealers and techs are trying to learn more and constantly welcome new solutions. If we wanted to rip someone off, we wouldn't give out FREE help and info. I've now got a bullseye on my back so I'll turn around so you can see where to aim your knives.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Rivets, as I have said before, your contributions are very good. If we could just convince you to see the "good teacher" you are and relax. None of us has a cure for humanity. But people can separate the good intentions from bad . I am sure your reputation is well established. Peace.

angellonewolf

Threads
In the hope of putting the the thread back on track any help or even joking comments make this forum a good bit of fun I got the bug of playing with small mowers just prob like some of you by chance and love the time out for me some people like sports football running bike repaires I like the play time with my mowers and when they start (some times with the help of people on the forum )the sence of achievement is my reward if I can sell it off and make someone's life a bit easyer by having a working mower and make a beer out of it great and if I save a rare mower in my time that's better see my new post as just got 2 more mowers

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Anything that gets people back sides off the lounge and away from the telly is a good thing
Just remember what you do with the public will affect the publics persecption of every other back yard small engine repairer.
keeping older stuff running is the best thing for the planet ( thus humanity in general ) one can do .