Time Cutter Brake Box Question

Thepogo

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is there any way to bypass this. The small electric motor has gone out and to replace it you have to buy the whole brake box. I really don't need the brakes. Can this be bypassed?
Toro Time Cutter SS 4225

Thank You

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Toro does not make the motor. Take it out and look for manufactures number. Look that up.

Thepogo

Forum Newbie
Threads
Toro does not make the motor. Take it out and look for manufactures number. Look that up.

Thanks. I googled the number but nothing came up. Do you have any experience with these small electric motors?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
post the numbers here. I will look them up. My google is geared for part number searches. I do lots a day. Most of the helpers on here are the same way.

Thepogo

Forum Newbie
Threads
post the numbers here. I will look them up. My google is geared for part number searches. I do lots a day. Most of the helpers on here are the same way.

That's cool Thank you
d-974
4bh005

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wow nothing. 35 pages deep and nothing. Search for d974 then the other number then all together.

Thepogo

Forum Newbie
Threads
Tried to send a picture but it wont go thru

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please post the model and serial numbers for your unit. That unit has a three year limited warranty, I suspect the brake box should be covered. What was the date of purchase?