Im not getting Emails

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I'm posting in two threads about not receiving emails again. Hopefully an administrator or moderator will reply in one of the threads. As we found out three months ago, this is a site problem, not a member problem. These emails are extremely important to me at this time of the year, as I am working 9-10 hour days and don't have time to review threads I subscribe to. It really makes me look bad when others may be waiting for me to reply, when I don't know they have responded to a request I may make.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I should not say this but I AM getting most if not all email notices. It is murphy's law that someone who has relatively little to say will get perfect service , but you pros be neglected. I have had problems on this site for a long time, but right now , no beefs. Like Bert says I would contribute $ to this site, because it is the best overall I participate in. But I'm not sure $ can fix it. I never see a policy statement by the administrators .

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If it came to paying $$$ I would be gone. The techs who help members are already paying with their experience. Having them pay again would mean we are paying to help others make money. Call me cheap that way, don't think I should pay to pass on my knowledge.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I fully respect members who contribute so much to hesitate to send money. No harm, no foul. And I understand the origin of such feelings. You guys do more than your share.:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I also do extra. I click on the advertisement and then browse around when I get there. That way they get paid and I don't have to worry.

primerbulb120

Threads
I also do extra. I click on the advertisement and then browse around when I get there. That way they get paid and I don't have to worry.

:laughing: Good idea!

I just checked my subscriptions folder and discovered most of my notifications were set to "daily". I changed them to "instant". Now I'll see if it works...

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Hate to bring this one back up, but I haven't receive E-mail notifications for the last three months. Anyone else having this problem again. Maybe it's being caused by the infux of spamers?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Don't know.
I only browse as I already get about 500 emails a week.
However about 1 in 3 post I send do not make it to the forum so looks like there are some problems.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have been getting some emails but not all and not all my post are posting. Its funny I submit them it shows on my screen then later it is not there. Yep some sort of problem for sure.

Them sometimes I get email for what I posted not for someone else.