Im not getting Emails

Mikel1

Threads
Bert, I'm the member who says he's being targeted, not Ric. Make sure you blast the correct member. In the past I have PM Mohammad, to no avail. If you would look at who is doing the complaining, it is the members who are providing the answers to questions posted. We are the ones who work to provide accurate solutions, if no one took the time to help out others there would be one forum. We are just asking for the things that brought us here in the first place. Without email notifications we don't know if an OP has responded unless we log on. Many don't have the time like you to constantly monitor the forum. Many times we look like we don't care about trying to help someone because we don't know they came back with a reply. You can compare this forum to other forums and give us excuses as to why things don't work, but just like fixing a piece of equipment there is a solution. You just have to find the member who has been there before. Posters on this forum don't want excuses why we can't help them get their equipment running and we don't want excuses or silence when we have a problem here.

Well said:thumbsup:

Yeah some of us have to work and other things to do. So not everyone has all day to sit at the computer or phone here. Emails would be helpful.
I'm guessing the new members are not getting emails along with the rest of us. So they may not know a reply has been made to their thread.
Hopefully it will be straightened out eventually.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well said:thumbsup:

Yeah some of us have to work and other things to do. So not everyone has all day to sit at the computer or phone here. Emails would be helpful.
I'm guessing the new members are not getting emails along with the rest of us. So they may not know a reply has been made to their thread.
Hopefully it will be straightened out eventually.

I wonder how long eventually is? Rivets started a thread on not receiving emails was in 2014 :confused3:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Wouldn't it be nice if someone would reply that they understand our concerns and let us know that they see there are problems, plus inform us as how they are working on a resolution. As we all know, communication is a two want street to solutions, but lack of good communication creates even more problems and bad feelings.

Bob E

Threads
ditto.gif

:anyone:

Mikel1

Threads
I wonder how long eventually is? Rivets started a thread on not receiving emails was in 2014 :confused3:

I was trying to be optimistic. Poor Rivets has been having this problem for way too long.:thumbdown:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I was trying to be optimistic. Poor Rivets has been having this problem for way too long.:thumbdown:

I agree Rivets has had the problem to long. Most including me thought it was just Rivets that was having the problem but I guess that he was just the tip of the Iceburg so to speak. To many members are having the same problem and a lot of other Issues as well.

I thought that when I started having the issues it was my computer because I had just installed windows 10 but when two of my other computers with windows 7 and 8 both, my iPhone and the Fire tablet all have the same issues it was a DUH moment and it's very frustrating for me personally as well as I would assume other members.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Hey Ric, are you now saying that it's not my computer, operating system or settings that are causing my problems? Sorry, I just couldn't resist. The frustration is starting to get me giddy. Just waiting for a solution.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey Ric, are you now saying that it's not my computer, operating system or settings that are causing my problems? Sorry, I just couldn't resist. The frustration is starting to get me giddy. Just waiting for a solution.

I don't blame you a bit. No it's not your computer, operating system or settings that are causing my problems. You have my apology sir.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No need to apologize, we've disagreed on more important things than this. Just trying to lighten things up.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Guess what? Today I received 6 email notifications, but they were replies dated 1/4/16-1/10/16. As I posted earlier, they always start showing up again in March. Also, have you noticed we have not had an communication from the Admin concerning this problem. I guess the members who provide help on this forum are not very high on the priority list. Lucky for them our wish to help others over rides our frustration. Also noticed that the view counter is now working.