Looking to buy new zero turn mower for my ~5 acres

WyattEarp20

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey everybody,

New to the forum, I'm looking to buy a new zero turn lawn mower to keep up with my ~5 acres. I'm looking for a 60-61" deck and don't want to spend a ton of money. Just looking for people who have opinions on the lawn mowers I have been looking at or on ones I should be looking at . I have kind of been looking at the John Deere Z665, Swisher ZTR2460KA and ZTR2760BS, the Exmark PNS740GKC60400, and the Bob-Cat FastCat Pro 61" Kawasaki. I would appreciate any information/opinions people have. Trying to figure out the best bang for my buck here.

Thanks Guys.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey everybody,

New to the forum, I'm looking to buy a new zero turn lawn mower to keep up with my ~5 acres. I'm looking for a 60-61" deck and don't want to spend a ton of money. Just looking for people who have opinions on the lawn mowers I have been looking at or on ones I should be looking at . I have kind of been looking at the John Deere Z665, Swisher ZTR2460KA and ZTR2760BS, the Exmark PNS740GKC60400, and the Bob-Cat FastCat Pro 61" Kawasaki. I would appreciate any information/opinions people have. Trying to figure out the best bang for my buck here.

Thanks Guys.

I forget the 60-61" and jump to a 72" The Gravely Pro Turn 72" It has the 31hp Kawasaki with the 5400 drives. I mow with one at the school I'm working at and it's a kick *** mower.