Cub Cadet Z-Force 60 Deck is Uneven - Need Help

bandman

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm new to the forum and need help. I have a Z-Force 60 Cub Cadet and it is suddenly mowing uneven by at least an inch. I sent it to a reputable repair shop and they explained that the deck is not balanced. They contacted the manufacter and haven't heard back. My yard is nearly a foot tall and no one knows have to fix this problem short of adding 20 or 30 pounds of weight to the high side of the deck. Any thoughts. Thanks

jteuban

Threads
There should be 2 bolts for the deck adjustment, all you have to do is tighten the nuts until the deck levels out. No big deal just an open end and a little patience to get it level, you might want to get a level to make sure to be exact. there also could be a wing nut mechanism, or just 2 slide style nuts a picture would help me plz.

benski

Threads
The deck height adjusting lever has two arms that reach down to the deck. If one of these arms bends (from stepping on and off the mower deck, for instance) or the weld breaks:eek: you can end up with this exact problem. This isn't a particularly easy thing to examine, but I'll bet if all other avenues are exhausted, it'll be where the trouble lies. I've done two of them so far, and I know one person will be back because he STILL got on and off by standing on the deck after the repair..:eek:

mtdbill

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm new to the forum and need help. I have a Z-Force 60 Cub Cadet and it is suddenly mowing uneven by at least an inch. I sent it to a reputable repair shop and they explained that the deck is not balanced. They contacted the manufacter and haven't heard back. My yard is nearly a foot tall and no one knows have to fix this problem short of adding 20 or 30 pounds of weight to the high side of the deck. Any thoughts. Thanks

checktheairpressureinthetires ?mtdbill