Hustler upgrade (recall) notice?

mooch91

Threads
Got a card with an upgrade notice in the mail today for my mower. It sounds like a recall. Mentions campaign SB536. Anyone know what it is?

I can't get to my mower to check serial numbers, so im not sure if it's for my fastrak or old raptor sd.

Or is it some sort of sales tactic?

gainestruk

Threads
I tried to look it up but all I got was the same question on 2 other lawn mower forums, to me SB means service bulletin.
Have you called your dealer to see what they know ?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Got a card with an upgrade notice in the mail today for my mower. It sounds like a recall. Mentions campaign SB536. Anyone know what it is?

I can't get to my mower to check serial numbers, so I'm not sure if it's for my Fastrak or old raptor sd.

It's most likely Garbage/Trash. I don't think it means service bulletin, seeing it mentions campaign before SB 536 it sounds more likely to have something to do with Senate Bill 536. Sounds like someone is pulling a prank to me.

mooch91

Threads
Hustler responded to my question on Facebook to say:
The tension arm has been redesigned to increase the tension arm's life expectancy. Contact the dealer listed on your card to make an appointment.

I still need to check my serial number to see if this is for my current Fastrak or my former Raptor SD. I think it's for the Fastrak.

gundog

Threads

I can't get to my mower to check serial numbers, so im not sure if it's for my fastrak or old raptor sd.

It is actually a recall and is required. It is the installation of a beefed up (stronger) idler arm kit.