502 Bad Gateway

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
This pass Saturday and Sunday ever time I tried to get on this mower forum all I could get was 502 Bad gateway. I even try it on two different computers and got the same thing. Now today its OK. Has anybody else ever had this problem? and if so what happen?

wilburn cox

Threads
This pass Saturday and Sunday ever time I tried to get on this mower forum all I could get was 502 Bad gateway. I even try it on two different computers and got the same thing. Now today its OK. Has anybody else ever had this problem? and if so what happen?
I reynoldston. I began having the same problem on Saturday, January16th. This morning it was doing the same thing. I ran my virus clean up and etc and it suddenly cleared up. I have no idea what was the cause. I searched the internet for 502 Gateway and was sort of afraid to download some of the suggestions. Good luck
Red Cox

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I reynoldston. I began having the same problem on Saturday, January16th. This morning it was doing the same thing. I ran my virus clean up and etc and it suddenly cleared up. I have no idea what was the cause. I searched the internet for 502 Gateway and was sort of afraid to download some of the suggestions. Good luck
Red Cox

I reason I didn't think it was a computer problem because I got the same thing on two different computers.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Same problem running on MAC. Tried on both Firefox and Safari.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Had the same problem. Just assumed that it was another problem due to the changing over to a new server. If you will notice the number of views a post has never changes from zero since the server update. Don't you just love this new technology? I'm sure they will get it resolved, just like the instant E-mail notification. Oh wait, that hasn't been working again since October. Hopefully no one is POed at me for not always replying.

Snapperfreak

Threads
Yep same thing with me on my iPhone with the latest operating system. Don't think it's a virus issue but not really sure what it could be. All I know is I hope the app gets fixed soon.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Nothing to do with with any ones home computer or phone.
The request to look at this forum got to the Host's gateway .
But the hosts server could not find this forum

Or to put it another way the message got to the right street address, knocked on the front door ( gateway) the door opened then we tripped on the welcom mat and fell flat on our faces.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I know this is a little off topic, but I can't post any new threads... Any one else have this issue? I click on submit new thread and I get a blank page...

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
There was a problem on our end. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I know this is a little off topic, but I can't post any new threads... Any one else have this issue? I click on submit new thread and I get a blank page...

I share the same problem ........ dont know if this will even post !! Well.... I was able to see my post preview,this time, now to see if it will let me submit my post .