W.T.B. 2 ea. 16"x6.5"x8" Wheel Set For Snapper 25066

oc94

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good morning,

I recently purchased a set of chains for my Snapper 25066 R.E.R. for light duty snow plowing. I made the mistake of ordering chains for the above mentioned sized tires, I say mistake because, as you may already suspect, my rider currently has the narrower 4.8" tire. I would like to find a cheap used set of the 6.5" to have for Winter use. Please let me know if anyone is parting-out a machine of similar vintage or has an old "useable" set for sale.

Thanks and have a great day!

Antonio

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
It isn't that bad of a job to cut the chains down to fit the smaller tires. I had to do that with mine. Then if you do this it will give extra parts to make repairs in the future because I find with a lot of use chains will wear and need repairs.

oc94

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for the input and advice. At this point, I'd like to find an appropriately sized wheel set to fit these chains to and have as a spare and dedicated Winter set. If anyone has a set, I'm still looking, please let me know.

Thanks,

Antonio

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you for the input and advice. At this point, I'd like to find an appropriately sized wheel set to fit these chains to and have as a spare and dedicated Winter set. If anyone has a set, I'm still looking, please let me know.

Thanks,

Antonio

I see you can buy new rims, Part number 7012163YP. I can also understand why you are looking for used rims and tires. The new rims are $$$. and then to add the cost of new tires you could be looking at 300 dollars. I did see you said light duty plowing because that is what you will get.