Attachments ferris700

Parrish

Forum Newbie
Threads
Has any one replaced stock ferris seat with the northern suspension seat? Has anyone put an suspension seat on their is700 just wanting to know how it worked out for you.

Rosco

Forum Newbie
Threads
If your still wondering, I'm going to install an air ride seat conversion on my ferris 700. Should have it ready tomorrow. I no this is an older thread but if it works like they say I'll let you no if your still interested. There doesn't seam to be much action on this sight. Hope your enjoying your machine. Rosco:smile:

Bucky Badger

Forum Newbie
Threads
If your still wondering, I'm going to install an air ride seat conversion on my ferris 700. Should have it ready tomorrow. I no this is an older thread but if it works like they say I'll let you no if your still interested. There doesn't seam to be much action on this sight. Hope your enjoying your machine. Rosco:smile:

Have you tried the suspension for the Ferris? How did it work and Which one did you use. Thanks

Rosco

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought the 700 series. Its a far cry from my old snapper. I probably should have gotten the next model up with the 4 wheel independent suspension but lots more money. I installed the Puffer air ride seat on it and it works great. A good combination and saved some money as to buying the next model up. I really like the Ferris. Its a solid machine and cuts very nice. The seat was a big improvement even over a much smother riding mower. Hope this helps, Rosco

Bucky Badger

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought the 700 series. Its a far cry from my old snapper. I probably should have gotten the next model up with the 4 wheel independent suspension but lots more money. I installed the Puffer air ride seat on it and it works great. A good combination and saved some money as to buying the next model up. I really like the Ferris. Its a solid machine and cuts very nice. The seat was a big improvement even over a much smother riding mower. Hope this helps, Rosco

Did the height of the puffer make the seat too high or is it ok...
https://ztrpuffer.com/ Is that the correct link?

Rosco

Forum Newbie
Threads
Its fine ,i had the same thoughts. Its about 6" taller fully inflated which doesn't affect my seating position much, Still very comfortable. I'm around 175 lbs. and i set it at 3" or so and it really takes the rough stuff out. lots of free travel. Its extra height is not a big deal. The control sticks are adjustable on the mower if you need to raise them for some reason. I'm 5'10 so stock position was fine. RQ