One last way of making money this mowing season

Threads
Well now that the mowing season is over, I am enjoying the relaxation. Snow is not in the forecast yet, but it was in the 60's the past 2 days. Weird!! Colder weather is coming the end of this week. But before then, I am going to be getting a bit more money. The municipal leaf trucks have made their rounds, and aren't coming by again. But some houses put out a bit more leaves, thinking they will come again. So I'm going around the area hauling away their leaves if they want me to (for a price), and taking it to the local farm/dumpsite. There is a small dump-fee, so I am going to pile the trailer high to get the most out of each load. I will be doing this Tuesday, because it is going to rain tomorrow. Photos to come. Even though I have a small trailer, I can pile it high! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have fun getting paid!!!!!:laughing:

Well now that the mowing season is over, I am enjoying the relaxation. Snow is not in the forecast yet, but it was in the 60's the past 2 days. Weird!! Colder weather is coming the end of this week. But before then, I am going to be getting a bit more money. The municipal leaf trucks have made their rounds, and aren't coming by again. But some houses put out a bit more leaves, thinking they will come again. So I'm going around the area hauling away their leaves if they want me to (for a price), and taking it to the local farm/dumpsite. There is a small dump-fee, so I am going to pile the trailer high to get the most out of each load. I will be doing this Tuesday, because it is going to rain tomorrow. Photos to come. Even though I have a small trailer, I can pile it high! :thumbsup: