Best rider for my needs?

dgl24087

Threads
I'm purchasing a house with 1.1 acres of land, the front makes up about 2/3 of the lot and is gently sloped. The back is a moderately sloped and about 1/3 of the lot. It also has a two lane asphalt driveway about 100 ft long. I may need to remove snow on occasion. I have JD, Cub Cadet, Toro, and Husqvarna dealers very close, all within about 2 miles, as well as Lowe's. Sears less than 10 miles. TSC, Northern Tool and an independent that sells Honda as well as other brands. The independent is probably the largest parts dealer around, metro area of about 250,000 people.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
With such a small yard your lawn mower needs can be met with almost any mower including a push mower. The snow clearing needs make things a little different. I personally would buy nothing less than a Garden Tractor for that purpose. You options are greater with that choice. Yes a lot of mowers will allow you to put a snow blade of snow blower on them but very few will have the power to really get the job done. Husqvarna GT52XLS is one of the choices but it is not the only one. I would say that your budget is more of a driving issue than anything. So figure out what you can afford and include $500 for a snow blade or $2000 for a snow blower.