Season is Winding Down

Threads
I wish it was in the 90s here.

It's been in the 70s, and today could get up to 80. I love the warm weather this time of year, but I also want the grass to be done by November 30! :laughing: But it sure is nice doing leaf cleanups in a nice temperature.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Tell me about it! It's been hotter than normal here! Love this weather.

Threads
Short day of lawns tomorrow, and then I have off until I start doing final cuts Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Leaves are winding down already, most trees are bare and I already finished the final cleanups on a lot of the leaf cleanup customers already. :thumbsup:

Threads
Tomorrow I will enter the 33rd and final week of the 2015 mowing season. I accomplished and surpassed my goals, and am excited to have a break. I already have as many snow removal customers as I can handle, so that will give me something to do occasionally, but other than that I will enjoy the break. :thumbsup: Here's a few pics from this past season.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Threads
Finished the majority of my lawns' last cut of the year. Have a few jobs that I wasn't able to get done today that I have to do tomorrow, but then my season is over. The rest of tomorrow will be spent winterizing my equipment and rotating the equipment around in the garage.

last cut.PNG