Hustler raptor

Tur are

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I new here, just bought hustler sd raptor from jd equipment started mowing and deck clutch made a lot of noise call them they said bring it back and they would take care of it

gainestruk

Threads
That is why it's a good idea to buy from a dealer, if you got it at Lowes they would say the same thing but when you get there they say you have to pay around $250 then they ship to repair shop and depending on what the shop says you might or might not get money back.

I learned this first hand on a Troy Bilt tractor still under warranty in 2013, I fixed it myself.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

I'm sorry about your luck. I'm going to move this thread on over to the Hustler section to see if anyone else has been through something similar.

azazel_18_2

Forum Newbie
Threads
What kind of noise? I am a Hustler dealer and know these mowers quite well. We haven't seen much problems out of these clutches. Your best bet is to try and find a nearby dealer. If bought from Lowes the dealer will not be upset because Hustler offers us a one time $50 check for working on mowers sold at Lowes. Its not much but it helps.