Sidewalk pricing

@Xpert_Service

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've been trying to figure out pricing for sidewalks for over a week now and can't find any solid figures. If anyone could help me out at all I'd greatly appreciate it. Also... if the answer to this is in this forum and it easily accessible and all it would take is a little bit of effort from me, I apologize. I just had a new baby girl and needless to say, I'm very, very tired. Lol... thanks in advance everyone.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I've been trying to figure out pricing for sidewalks for over a week now and can't find any solid figures. If anyone could help me out at all I'd greatly appreciate it. Also... if the answer to this is in this forum and it easily accessible and all it would take is a little bit of effort from me, I apologize. I just had a new baby girl and needless to say, I'm very, very tired. Lol... thanks in advance everyone.

Well there is really no set answer to your question just like there is no answer as to how much to charge for lawn-care. You have to consider the area that you're working in and charge accordingly. Check some of the businesses in your area and find out how they charge and what they charge. Some guys here include sidewalks in the price of the cut as they do hedges and other extra's especially with residential work.

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
Usually if asked to do sidewalks, I have to swag it. I can tell you that our price goes up 20% for every 2"s after 5"s that we push. I shot for for $200 an hour and figure I can about a 2 acre area in an hour. Obviously I have to do a little math if I'm pushing a subdivision which is all roads vs a typical square parking lot. We don't use snow blowers we just shovel business entries and salt those but like I said I just swag it with the plow contract.

@Xpert_Service

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the replies... I'm mostly looking for info on large commercial locations...