anybody have ford or dodge.......jokes??

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
never mind

Last edited:

Lawnranger

Threads
Everybody knows the Ford jokes but do you know what Ford stands for backward? Driver returned on foot.

Mopar - My Old Pig Ain't Running. Mostly Old Parts And Rust.

How about Hyundai? Have Your Uneducated Nincompoop Drive Away Immediately.

chobbs1957

Threads
F.O.R.D.
Found On Road Dead
First On Race Day

P.O.N.T.I.A.C.
Poor Old Nincompoop Thinks It's A Cadillac

Sent from my iPad using LMF

Parkmower

Threads
At work we have a mix of Chevy and ford trucks. One day a guy ran out of gas on parkway few miles from town. We went and flat towed it back to the shop. I said we should take a pic cause it WAS a CHEVY pulling a FORD.

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
At work we have a mix of Chevy and ford trucks. One day a guy ran out of gas on parkway few miles from town. We went and flat towed it back to the shop. I said we should take a pic cause it WAS a CHEVY pulling a FORD.

Nice i like ford but I also put down Chevy jokes

CHEVROLET
Cracked
Heads
Every
Valve
Rattles
Oil
Leeks
Exhaust
Toots

CHEVY
Can
Hear
Every
Valve
Yell

CHEVROLET
Can't
Haul,
Every
Valve
Rusts
Oil,
Leaks
Every
Time

Last edited:

chobbs1957

Threads
D.O.D.G.E.

Dumb Old Dimwit Gets an Egg

K.I.A.

Killed In Action

RudyP

Threads
F.O.R.D.
Found On Road Dead
First On Race Day

P.O.N.T.I.A.C.
Poor Old Nincompoop Thinks It's A Cadillac

Sent from my iPad using LMF

Freaking
Old
Rebuilt
Dodge:laughing:

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
I and a partner had been in the marine transport business years back.
Our small trucks were mostly Ford diesels. My partner brought home a 93 diesel Dodge 3500 from FL that he thought was a steal, it turned out to be a lemon, we got rid of it after 4 months.
He decided to buy a new 95 GMC 3500 diesel, it punched a connecting rod thru the engine block at 125,000 miles still on warranty. This happened in west Texas and it took 11 months before we got this truck back with a new engine. This truck went away shortly after.
Of the seven Ford F350, one 450 and one 550 diesels that we had, the lowest miles was 430,000 miles and the highest miles was 700,000 when we got rid of them. These trucks were years 1983 thru 1990. We also had gas Suburbans during this time and we stocked GM big blocks and transmissions as we only got 70,000 to 80,000 miles before they had to be replaced. We did have maintenance problems with the Fords, unavoidable with high mileage and several idiot drivers, but we kept them going fairly reasonably.
Our big rigs were Mack, Peterbilt, and International.
We sold the business in 2001.
Just throwing this into the "joke" pile!!!:laughing::biggrin::smile:

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've driven 4 fords in my lifetime. 1948 coupe-pre owned, 1959 pickumup truck-pre owned, 1965 pickumup truck-pre owned, 1988 pickumup truck-purchased new. All except the 1965, I pushed more miles than I drove them.

This wasn't the 48 coupe. This one is a 47.:laughing:

Attachments

• ford.JPG
    ford.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 7

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've driven 4 fords in my lifetime. 1948 coupe-pre owned, 1959 pickumup truck-pre owned, 1965 pickumup truck-pre owned, 1988 pickumup truck-purchased new. All except the 1965, I pushed more miles than I drove them.

This wasn't the 48 coupe. This one is a 47.:laughing:

A 1951 Caddy coupe was my daily driver for several years in the early 70s. I also had a 52 Coupe Deville and a 53 Coupe Deville for a short time along with a 1929 Studebaker Touring car. In 1973 we adopted two girls and later that year a son arrived and for some reason all my nice big toys went away!!!:frown::frown::frown:
I then got into 4 wheel drive vehicles, Jeeps, Scouts and a Land Rover. I plowed snow with the Jeeps and one Scout so they somewhat paid for themselves.
My fave was a 49 Merc 4 door that I had in 1960/61. It went away when I joined the US Navy in 1961.:frown::frown::frown:
Oh well!!!!!