Domain name for sale!

nikas

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi guys,

I'm selling this incredible domain name: i-mow.com. It is a 5-letter domain, using the most important keyword in this business.
You can find it on sedo or by visiting i-mow.com

Thanks!

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi guys,

I'm selling this incredible domain name: i-mow.com. It is a 5-letter domain, using the most important keyword in this business.
You can find it on sedo or by visiting i-mow.com

Thanks!
If it is so incredible...why are you selling it?
That's a fair question.

nikas

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi shiftsuper! It is a fair question, indeed. I'm selling because I don't even own a mower. In addition, as my location states I'm from Europe where most people live in big cities, in appartment buildings etc so mowing industry is not as big as in America. That's why I'm reaching to an american forum.

The.kid

Threads
Your kinda like a ticket scalper then. They don't go to the venues, but buy the tickets and resell at a higher price. Just curious. Did you sign on here just to sell your domain? Interesting.

nikas

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi the.kid. Well, buying and then selling the domains is totally legitimate, you can transfer the ownership of it. There are many domain marketplaces who are established and operate for years. Another thing is that domains are unique, you can't buy i-mow.com from anyone else, only from me, as long as I own it. So, the analogy you used is not exactly accurate. Anyway, thanks for viewing my thread!