Kawasaki FH500V

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
I mean the hole entire thing i will read that manuel im sure it will tell me

Lawnranger

Threads
can you guys explain the necessary tools? thx

Most of the repairs require only basic hand tools and in the case of Kawasaki you will need metric wrenches and sockets. If you read the free manual you will be instructed as to what special tools are necessary to perform a particular job. Now, go open up the manual and find the section pertaining to the repair you want to perform and read the entire section, several times if necessary, and you will discover what tools you will need. Did I mention that you need to read the manual? If I didn't, go read the manual - get it? Good luck and let us know how it goes. Oh, and by the way, don't forget to read the manual.:smile:

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
LOL @lawn ranger I will read the manuel where do i buy the gasgets for the project

Lawnranger

Threads
I'm glad you can see my humor but in all seriousness you need to read before you work on the engine. I use several sources for parts such as my local supplier who sells to me at dealer cost, feeBay, tulsaengienwarehouse.com and remember that google is your friend. There are many suppliers competing for your business so do a little searching around to find the best price/service/shipping, etc. that meets your needs.