circuite breaker

duramaxv8

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi new here i have owned a walker GHS 20 hp kohler brand new since 2000 i have a few problems i need help on the circuite breaker on the dash keeps tripping is that for the grass fill system? if so i had a problem back under the grass box where their is a plug cuppler for the grass fill system all the wires got riped out of the plug i thought i got them back in to the correct slots but i may have crossed them up can some one tell me the color of the wires & how they should connect. also had the buzzer & grass fill motor un hooked so i dont know if i messed them also. if i reset the breaker the grass fill motor will move back & forth as it should & the buzzer will sound when i trigger the switch but it will only last a few minutes till it trips. their is also a safety switch that is hooked to the foward speed control that is gone crazy i have it zip tied shut right now so i can mow & it works would that have something to do with the circuite breaker?

duramaxv8

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have the owners manual but it does not show the circuite breaker on the dash so i dont know how to trace where it goes

abrahah1

Threads
i have the owners manual but it does not show the circuite breaker on the dash so i dont know how to trace where it goes

OK here's the deal, the circuit breaker was added to the mower after your user manual was printed.
To find the diagram you would use the next printed manual in the model of your machine and if not there, then the next one.
Type walker manuals into your computer to find manuals.

abrahah1

Threads

Dura is asking about the breaker mounted to the dash, where the amp and hour meters are.
Type Walker Manual into computer, then look for Walker Resources, open it, click on support, click on model, scroll down for manuals. Have your serial number handy when you do this, as most of the manuals go by serial number and not the year the machine was produced.
A manual can start at year 1995 at serial #123478 and go thru to year 1997 ending in serial# 124478.
The next manual would be issued in 1997 starting with serial # 124479.
Any production changes between the 1995 manual with serial numbers of 123478 thru 124478 will be reflected in the next issue being the 1997 manual starting with serial #124479 this is where you will find you diagram.
They do not reprint a manual every time something is added such as your breaker or a configuration change, they wait a couple of years, compile all the changes
and issue a new manual, which in general is just an update of the previous manual with all the changes added in.

abrahah1

Threads
Dura is asking about the breaker mounted to the dash, where the amp and hour meters are.
Type Walker Manual into computer, then look for Walker Resources, open it, click on support, click on model, scroll down for manuals. Have your serial number handy when you do this, as most of the manuals go by serial number and not the year the machine was produced.
A manual can start at year 1995 at serial #123478 and go thru to year 1997 ending in serial# 124478.
The next manual would be issued in 1997 starting with serial # 124479.
Any production changes between the 1995 manual with serial numbers of 123478 thru 124478 will be reflected in the next issue being the 1997 manual starting with serial #124479 this is where you will find you diagram.
They do not reprint a manual every time something is added such as your breaker or a configuration change, they wait a couple of years, compile all the changes
and issue a new manual, which in general is just an update of the previous manual with all the changes added in.
Like I said after the manual was printed, a change is made, now you have to wait for the latest manual to be released to reflect the changes.
The manual you use for the diagram may not be in your serial # range, but is updated to reflect any changes made from the previous manual within your serial # range