BadBoy Mower Cut

OC3

Forum Newbie
Threads
I realize this is an older thread but I thought an update from someone with a newer Bad Boy AOS 35hp cat diesel 60 inch mower. My unit is a 2016 model and it is very well made and rides very smooth. The cut is great when cutting my lawn or if I take it out and mow in my field around our apple trees ( 3 inch height). On the lawn I can cut at 1 inch height no problem.
I am familiar with the cut quality of Scag and Exmark,my next door neighbor has a Exmark Lazer Z, the Bad Boy cuts everybit as well as either of these mowers. I replaced a Gravely mower when I bought the Bad Boy and the Gravely mower had gauge wheels like on a rear finish mower which I have on a Kubota tractor. The gauge wheels help when the ground is not perfectly smooth. On most ztm the deck hangs from the frame, the plastic wheels prevent scalping, my lawn is not perfectly smooth however the Bad Boy does a beautiful job very comparable to the old Gravely, we've had many comments from vistors that our lawn looks like a golf course. I went with the 61 inch deck because the ground is not smooth, the 72 inch deck would not give the same results because of the ground not the mower. I currently have about 100 hrs on the mower diesel is quiet and smooth and very powerful I live on top of a mountain and cut some areas on a good slope no problems. Cut slopes on dry grass and use common sense no problems. The deck is set up about 1/4 inch low in front and I am using the factory supplied blades. I think my mower may have a newer improved deck as opposed to the original poster of the thread. Prospective buyers of commercial quality ztr mowers will see that most use same engines,hydraulic pumps, and wheel motors, when looking at mowers look at frame construction and ease of working on unit and I believe you will agree Bad Boy gives you alot for the money. If anyone wants photos of cut lawn let me know.