when pressing on gas, mower will not go forward

dwight

Forum Newbie
Threads
was cutting grass tonight and all of a sudden the mower would not go when given gas. the blades ere turning and engin running, but could not get the mower to go forward or reverse. the PTO worked, etc, everything would work, except no go...Oh, have a cub cadet LT1018...thanks

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
was cutting grass tonight and all of a sudden the mower would not go when given gas. the blades ere turning and engin running, but could not get the mower to go forward or reverse. the PTO worked, etc, everything would work, except no go...Oh, have a cub cadet LT1018...thanks

Hey Dwight
Did the engine rpms increase when you applied the throttle?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey Dwight
Did the engine rpms increase when you applied the throttle?

I'm going to bet Dwight is NOT pressing on the "GAS"...:wink:
I'd guess he is talking about the Hydro Control pedal, and it of course has nothing to do with the gas...

BTW Welcome to the forum Dwight... :smile:KennyV

dwight

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm going to bet Dwight is NOT pressing on the "GAS"...:wink:
I'd guess he is talking about the Hydro Control pedal, and it of course has nothing to do with the gas...

BTW Welcome to the forum Dwight... :smile:KennyV

OK kenny...:) when i press on the DRIVE PEDAl (H.C.P.)nothing happens....NO, the engine did not increase in RPMS and quit...it just QUIT Robert! I had it set at one spead......then nothing like I said.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin:

I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:

jeff

Threads
Is the drive belt broken or stretched?