geez...my dealer did me good!

kraky

Threads
I bought a 2014 raptor sd54 used and saved a grand plus no sales tax. Just 73 hours on it but what a vibrating rattle trap. Took it in to my closest dealer and had em change the hydro oil and check the vibes.
Apparently the pulley layout under the 2014 has been changed to a different design now. Anyhow they reshimmed and aligned things in the drive system and wow.....I'm in love. They also replaced one drive pulley w/an updated one. They said it looked like another dealer had been updating but apparently he did pretty darn poor. I'm guessing I know why the guy got rid of it now. Could be a lesson learned by this 58 yr old guy that good deals aren't always so....lol! Sometimes its worth it to get the latest design and avoid the headaches. Then again...as fast as they're making these maybe the new one could have come out if the factory needing a good tuning. Anyhow...really happy to know I've got a great dealer for the future.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Good post, honest & dependable dealers are hard to come by these days.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Treat them well. I agree good honest ones are getting harder to find. Glad to hear some good news. Enjoy your machine.

My Dealer is a family run biz since 1969. They treat me good.