Tire constantly losing pressure

Jake in CT

Threads
Hi guys, I have 127e mower and the right left tire always needs to be inflated every week. I've done the soap test, and I don't see any punctures.

Anything else I should look for?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Check around the bead where it contact the rim. Common for smaller lawnmower tires to leak around the bead.

Jake in CT

Threads
They are tubeless. Not sure if you can use slime, but I can try.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
They are tubeless. Not sure if you can use slime, but I can try.

Tubeless tires are what tire slime is recommended for. Worth a try and the less amount of work. Don't know how handy you are at fixing your own tires? But as stated earlier it could be the tire bead in which you will have to break down the tire and reseal it or the stems will also leak. Then also another repair is seeing they are tubeless is to add a tube. Also the option of taking your tire to a tire shop and have it fixed by a pro.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The first thing I would do is remove the wheel from the unit and dunk it in a tube of water. I use a garbage can. This will tell you where the leak is. Just a word of caution on slime. If you use it, make sure that if you take the tire in later for a repair, inform the shop about the slime. We don't like surprises and some places will charge you extra when they find it. That stuff is a pure headache for tire changers.

Piddler

Threads
Check the valve stem. I just had the same problem with my Kubota.

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
I had the same problem on the right front of my Scag Tiger Cub, finally just changed out the tire and saw a tiny puncture in the tread area on the inside of the tire.
Some of these small tires can be nasty to change, I have to cut them off with a knife, cut the bead wires with a die grinder and use my 20 ton press to hold the bead to get it started onto the rim.:confused2:

gainestruk

Threads
I've had several tires that got old and wouldn't hold air, I put a tube in them and that fixed them, you can get tubes at tractor supply, lowes Home Depot etc. just look tire over good to make sure nothing is in it that would poke hole in tube.
I've always been able to break bead on side valve stim is in pull out old stim and work tube up in tire and pull stim thru hole, make sure tube is all way in before you air it up or you will pinch hole in tube.