T9egEhv.jpg

7Ari2Yz.jpg

kt8tefA.jpg

NOUVsYS.jpg

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / guys, i'm not getting a smooth cut. any idea why? raptor sd 54
Is that red clover you are mowing? Looks like it should have been baled for hay. Could have made a little money selling it to horse owners.:laughing:

turboawd

Threads
Is that red clover you are mowing? Looks like it should have been baled for hay. Could have made a little money selling it to horse owners.:laughing:

is that what they call it? lol
that stuff is wet when cut and makes the clippings stick to the deck.

RaptorSDer

Threads
I think you're cutting it too low. Try raising your deck to 4 foot (letter Z) :)

gainestruk

Threads
I hope you got the message across ! LOL

Kremeneon

Threads
I've mowed that sort of thing several times. The clover gets whipped into a nice goo for sure. I love the wall of salad flying out of the chute though.

kraky

Threads
Looks like your blowing clippings into uncut grass...blow them into the cut area and it should become putting green quality cut....lol!

KrashnKraka

Threads
:laughing:

:confused2:

qXlVYFU.jpg

T9egEhv.jpg

7Ari2Yz.jpg

kt8tefA.jpg

NOUVsYS.jpg

Yer striping is crooked/uneven/bent/zigzag - yer get that with those "boxstore[sic]" mowers ;-P

psssst... I can hear galloping hooves and barking dogs. "fox among the chickens" much..?.:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Made my day...tks.

KK - from sick bed

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
is that what they call it? lol
that stuff is wet when cut and makes the clippings stick to the deck.

It looks like red clover from the photos. Clover is very hard to cut with a lawn mower. Red clover and white clover are cool season perrenial plants that grow very fast and have a high moisture content. Red clover does really make a good hay for horses, and cattle. It makes horses slobber quite a bit, but it is a high quality hay. I joked about you baling it, but if you had access to a drum mower or a sickle mower (and a hay baler) you really could make a profit off of it if you baled it.

flightco

Threads
It looks like red clover from the photos. Clover is very hard to cut with a lawn mower. Red clover and white clover are cool season perrenial plants that grow very fast and have a high moisture content. Red clover does really make a good hay for horses, and cattle. It makes horses slobber quite a bit, but it is a high quality hay. I joked about you baling it, but if you had access to a drum mower or a sickle mower (and a hay baler) you really could make a profit off of it if you baled it.

It is nice of you to make excuses for the Raptor SD, but those of us who own one know they are a faulty mower. Should have been able to mow and bale this beautiful lawn, but it did a poor job of it. No excuses.