Raptor sd 54 kaw engine flywheel issues?

kraky

Threads
I called hustler this morning and asked if warranty was transferrable. The guy said I'd need to take it to a hustler dealer and get it certified then they would transfer the warranty. I asked him if he knew of any problems w/kaw flywheels and he said no. I then asked if there was an engine problem does hustler pay the dealer to fix the engine or should it go to a Kawasaki dealer. He hesitated and then said a Kawasaki dealer. Then he said if i had the serial number of the unit he could see what was done. It got me thinking...if you don't pay to work on engines why would the hustler dealer show you the repair on a warranty claim?......weird.
Anyhow....knowing its possible to get warranty I called the owner and said I'd buy it...gonna pick it up in 2 days. Btw..I know my hustler dealer is Honda engine certified but see nothing about Kawasaki credentials but "maybe" there is some sort of agreement between kaw and hustler dealers? Guess I got too much time on my hands to be wondering how it all works...lol!