52" Raptor not throwing all clippings

MisterB1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey everyone. Very new here but I'm hoping this is the place to get some help.

I recently bought a 52" Raptor for my home(mowing ~2 acres). I have about 10 hours total time on it. When i first bought it I had zero problems and was very happy with my purchase. The last couple times I've mowed some clippings are not getting thrown and it builds up and the only way to get them out is to turn off the blades and the clippings drop in a big ugly mess.

I mow with the deck at the 'D' setting, I'm not going full speed, the grass is not wet or overly long.

Just looking for some help before I have to take it back to the dealer. Any ideas?

Thank you.

flightco

Threads
Hey everyone. Very new here but I'm hoping this is the place to get some help.

I recently bought a 52" Raptor for my home(mowing ~2 acres). I have about 10 hours total time on it. When i first bought it I had zero problems and was very happy with my purchase. The last couple times I've mowed some clippings are not getting thrown and it builds up and the only way to get them out is to turn off the blades and the clippings drop in a big ugly mess.

I mow with the deck at the 'D' setting, I'm not going full speed, the grass is not wet or overly long.

Just looking for some help before I have to take it back to the dealer. Any ideas?

Thank you.

I think the underside of your deck might need cleaning.