Any tricks to protect Nexite deck's edge from scraping?

ThisGuy74

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Any tricks to protect Nexite deck's edge from scraping?
So I have a few low piece of concrete and I gained a few new scratches between the wheels from the deck rubbing on the concrete edges. Is there anything I can do to protect the deck's edge from scratching?

edited: Just seen in the manual you cna use the SS deck protectors PN:06761-VH7-000AH

Last edited:
Threads
So I have a few low piece of concrete and I gained a few new scratches between the wheels from the deck rubbing on the concrete edges. Is there anything I can do to protect the deck's edge from scratching?

edited: Just seen in the manual you cna use the SS deck protectors PN:06761-VH7-000AH

Yes those are the deck guards you can order. I don't have them, and although I do have scratches on the deck, I don't think it will damage the deck or anything. Plus the deck has a lifetime warranty. But if you want to keep yours in the best condition, seems like the deck guards would do the trick. :thumbsup:

Amazon.com: Honda 06761-VH7-000AH Guard Kit, Hrx: Automotive

LoCo86

Threads
So I have a few low piece of concrete and I gained a few new scratches between the wheels from the deck rubbing on the concrete edges. Is there anything I can do to protect the deck's edge from scratching? edited: Just seen in the manual you cna use the SS deck protectors PN:06761-VH7-000AH

You can use a string trimmer to trim out away from those edges.

loco-diablo

Threads
I agree with LoCo... Trim with a string trimmer first.