Sold my 42" Raptor, then bought this.......

cell6ida

Threads
I sold my 42" Raptor, for full asking price, due to having these lights installed on them. I turned around and bought a 60" Xonei, and I immediately installed these same lights on them.
{Here's the thread about installing these lights http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/hustler-forum/28029-added-some-led-lights-my-raptor-sd.html }

This time, it was MUCH easier, and it has a MUCH CLEANER look to it, with all the wires hidden away. Take a look !

Here is were all the wires are spliced, bundled, secured, and hidden

This Xonei is a NICE MACHINE !

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I sold my 42" Raptor, for full asking price, due to having these lights installed on them. I turned around and bought a 60" Xonei, and I immediately installed these same lights on them.
{Here's the thread about installing these lights http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/hustler-forum/28029-added-some-led-lights-my-raptor-sd.html }

This time, it was MUCH easier, and it has a MUCH CLEANER look to it, with all the wires hidden away. Take

Here is were all the wires are spliced, bundled, secured, and hidden

This Xonei is a NICE MACHINE !

Wow from a Raptor to an Xonei :laughing: That's like going from a Fiat to a 3/4 ton four wheel drive. You got a real nice machine.:thumbsup:

cell6ida

Threads
Thanks!

I have already noticed that the X1i seems to leave absolutely no tire ruts at all, whereas the raptor did. The lawns now look like carpet, without ruts.

turboawd

Threads
why not just cut during the day like everyone else? :confused2:

RaptorSDer

Threads
why not just cut during the day like everyone else? :confused2:

I plan on adding lights as well but mainly for later in the year when it gets dark early. Work lots of hours = not much time for yard work.

flightco

Threads
Thanks!

I have already noticed that the X1i seems to leave absolutely no tire ruts at all, whereas the raptor did. The lawns now look like carpet, without ruts.

any idea why this heaver machine would not leave ruts?

PVHIII

Threads
any idea why this heaver machine would not leave ruts?

I took my 48" Raptor back and bought a Fast Trak SD and I love it and it is plenty of mower for my current needs but If I had it to do over again I would have got the X-One or maybe even Super Z...I'm all about bigger and badder.

KrashnKraka

Threads
I took my 48" Raptor back and bought a Fast Trak SD and I love it and it is plenty of mower for my current needs but If I had it to do over again I would have got the X-One or maybe even Super Z...I'm all about bigger and badder.

Heh... I am all about "no ruts please".
And I mean RUTS, like with more than a metre(~4') of rainfall
in an average year weight is a huge factor. My ride is easily
pulled from a bog (huge rut) when the operator fsks up, and
with skill goes where my tractor slasher cannot work.
These big bad boys you guys ride would spend half
their life in the shed/garage here!!

KK