What kind of guns do you own?

ReggieDeere

Threads
I was just curious if anyone had a nice gun collection. I have a couple of .22 rifles, a trusty shotgun, and a Ruger .22 cal target model pistol. What do you own?

mystreba

Threads
I was just curious if anyone had a nice gun collection. I have a couple of .22 rifles, a trusty shotgun, and a Ruger .22 cal target model pistol. What do you own?

I have a Mossberg 12ga. shotgun, a WW1 vintage bolt-action rifle and a crossman pellet gun that I use for various varmints.

Stevie-Ray

Threads
Rifles, pistols, some specialty, most of my newer pistols lend themselves to carry easily, since I carry a gun.

harleyron74

Threads
More than i care to count! Every time A relative dies I seem to inherit there gun collection.
I guess they come to me because I live in the country and people think I must do A lot of hunting but I haven't deer hunted in years and going for ducks and geese you have to get up way too early for me!
Partal list: Ruger .22 Carbine,Western Field .22,High Standard .22 Auto loader pistol,Colt .22 wheel gun W/ Magnum cylinder,280 Remington Woodsmaster,250/3000 Savage Lever action,7.62mm Russian Army rifle (sportsterised), 3 assorted manufacturer7.62mm SKS auto loader rifles,.38 Arminus wheel gun,Western Field 20 guage,M0d. 37 Winchester 12 guage, Western Field 12 guage, .22 Mossberg bolt action. Theres A few more around here but there mostly black powder reproductions which I don't shoot but my brother and cousin's have fun with.
Which reminds me, I better slice out A portion of time and clean the collection before the rust fairy comes to visit!

Good Luck!
H.R.

Rip

Threads
I've got more than my wife needs to know about.:laughing:

rip

Rooster7

Threads
Ruger 7mm Rem Mag, Ruger 22.250, Marlin 30-30, Chinese 7.62x39 SKS, Winchester 12ga, Remington 1187 20 Gauge Auto, Ruger 10-22 synthetic/stainless, Ruger Mark II .22 Pistol, Rossi .410/.22 combo (for the kids)

How does that saying go?

"My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them"

:biggrin:

Rooster7

Threads
Hey HarleyRon what would you have to have for that Colt .22 wheel gun?

harleyron74

Threads
Hey HarleyRon what would you have to have for that Colt .22 wheel gun?

Hi Rooster.
The Colt was my Dads so i'll keep it for sentimental reasons. It's around 70 years old anyway and the barrel's near shot out but still works with birdshot loads.

Good Luck!
H.R.

Rooster7

Threads
Aw yes. If it was your Dad's its no longer a gun but a treasure! :thumbsup:

JimmyWeb

Threads
I know what you mean, I have 5 guns and my wife only knows about one of them. She hates guns for some reason, but she understands it's necessary to own one...:wink:

I've got more than my wife needs to know about.:laughing:

rip