New raptor sd 54"

tjones524

Forum Newbie
Threads
Finally got my first zero turn, I love the mower.

54" raptor sd, it cuts just as good as my neighbors fastrak 54" which has 3100 hydro's and commercial.

Stripes well actually, but I knew it would, has a pretty decent deeper fabricated deck.

It is hung on brackets, but different kind then the cheaper zero turns, Has some movement to it, which is good.

Excellent steering, you can hop off the unit and not worry about setting a parking break, it's automatic.

Very good motor ( FR691v kaw 23hp )

Hydro gear 2800 serviceable trans axles. ( it has cooling fans underneath for both hydrogears, looks like a 6 or 7" fan for both sides. )

Good warranty, and pretty sturdy for a residential zero turn at 650 pounds.

Awesome sized tires for the 54" model, 20x12 rears, holds slopes like no other, plus hustlers/big dogs already sit lower then most others.

So far, I'm a happy camper :) no buyers remorse.

20150608_173606.jpg

20150608_173639.jpg

Abosco14

Threads
Finally got my first zero turn, I love the mower.

54" raptor sd, it cuts just as good as my neighbors fastrak 54" which has 3100 hydro's and commercial.

Stripes well actually, but I knew it would, has a pretty decent deeper fabricated deck.

It is hung on brackets, but different kind then the cheaper zero turns, Has some movement to it, which is good.

Excellent steering, you can hop off the unit and not worry about setting a parking break, it's automatic.

Very good motor ( FR691v kaw 23hp )

Hydro gear 2800 serviceable trans axles. ( it has cooling fans underneath for both hydrogears, looks like a 6 or 7" fan for both sides. )

Good warranty, and pretty sturdy for a residential zero turn at 650 pounds.

Awesome sized tires for the 54" model, 20x12 rears, holds slopes like no other, plus hustlers/big dogs already sit lower then most others.

So far, I'm a happy camper :) no buyers remorse.

20150608_173606.jpg

20150608_173639.jpg

DID IT COME WITH THE ENGINE GUARD?

Dino62

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm not positive but doesn't the sd engine guard extend all the way down to the tow hitch. I thought the regular raptor and the sd engine guards were different sizes. Maybe it's just the picture. I ask because I will be buying one. Looks good

577jersey

Threads
I'm not positive but doesn't the sd engine guard extend all the way down to the tow hitch. I thought the regular raptor and the sd engine guards were different sizes. Maybe it's just the picture. I ask because I will be buying one. Looks good
Looks like its above the hitch to me..looks sweet!!

BEYTILL

Threads
Looks like you have the engine guard for a Raptor 52". I had a 52" and traded it in on the SD 54" but kept the engine guard thinking they were the same. They're not. The dealer did trade me even up for the right one.