Anybody hates the stupid super loud gas leaf blowers?

smetk

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Anybody hates the stupid super loud gas leaf blowers?
It seems that people cannot get any peace any more in the summer time when it comes to super loud noise generated
by those awful gas powered leaf blowers, how do we stop them.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I hate the noise also, but they really do the job on decks, driveways covered with leaves and pine needles. I do not own one.

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
It seems that people cannot get any peace any more in the summer time when it comes to super loud noise generated

It is nice and quite outside the city.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Stop them? I have three and start running them between or at 7:00 to 7:30am every morning.

Threads
Stop them? I have three and start running them between or at 7:00 to 7:30am every morning.

I run an Echo leaf blower, and it is considerably more quiet compared to my neighbors. You can hear his from the other side of the neighborhood. That being said I start working at 7:30 in the morning so neighbors are probably mad at me, not him.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I run an Echo leaf blower, and it is considerably more quiet compared to my neighbors. You can hear his from the other side of the neighborhood. That being said I start working at 7:30 in the morning so neighbors are probably mad at me, not him.

As far as being loud, I think the four strokes or 4 Mix engines are quieter than the two stokes. Being quiet doesn't have anything to do with the make of the blower as much as the size of the engine. A good size back pack blower can have twice the engine or more than a hand held.

Threads
As far as being loud, I think the four strokes or 4 Mix engines are quieter than the two stokes. Being quiet doesn't have anything to do with the make of the blower as much as the size of the engine. A good size back pack blower can have twice the engine or more than a hand held.

Also my blower is the low noise model, so it is quieter than most (64 db). But still has plenty of power for a handheld.