Throttle link HELP !

Manner11

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have looked everywhere before posting and can't figure out. I have an Murray riding mower (Model 36511x18) with a Briggs 11 HP (model 252707-0632-01). Was trying to remove carburetor the other day and the throttle linkages fell off and I don't know how the lower one connects to the lever side (I understand the connection at the carb). I have attached four photos one is the actual metal link I am talking about the others are pictures of the throttle body. I have not been able to find a picture of this connection or how to connect it. I have seen parts diagrams (don't help). I can't transport the mower to get help with fixing it so if someone could send me a photo or a drawing that would be awesome.

Thanks so much in advance.

Attachments

• 101_0326.jpg
    101_0326.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 101_0323.jpg
    101_0323.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 101_0325.jpg
    101_0325.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 101_0324.jpg
    101_0324.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 34

security

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have the same engine model i have a similar problem i can link everything up at the carb. i can also hook up the choke but i cant hook up the spring that controls the govenor please help if you can

Trcustoms719

Threads
I have looked everywhere before posting and can't figure out. I have an Murray riding mower (Model 36511x18) with a Briggs 11 HP (model 252707-0632-01). Was trying to remove carburetor the other day and the throttle linkages fell off and I don't know how the lower one connects to the lever side (I understand the connection at the carb). I have attached four photos one is the actual metal link I am talking about the others are pictures of the throttle body. I have not been able to find a picture of this connection or how to connect it. I have seen parts diagrams (don't help). I can't transport the mower to get help with fixing it so if someone could send me a photo or a drawing that would be awesome.

Thanks so much in advance.

The rod thats sitting in top of the engine goes to the choke, that much i can tell you from not seeing the mower in person.

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
the one on top with the spring is the throttle ..........the one on the bottom is the choke.....the throttle pushes against the choke at the end of its travel...the pictures too blurry to see if the choke end is in the bracket right

Trcustoms719

Threads
the one on top with the spring is the throttle ..........the one on the bottom is the choke.....the throttle pushes against the choke at the end of its travel...the pictures too blurry to see if the choke end is in the bracket right

Right and the rod that was sitting on the engine cover in the pics is the bottom rod that goes to the choke.
I think what he's asking is where the choke rod goes.