Tire install...

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just don't drink anything with alcohol in it when I work or drive so not very good with the advice there. I do sure enjoy a Jenney lite from time to time. Our local beer.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Can't say no to some fine Hunter Valley Reds , or Heathcote Reds or Pokolben Reds, after clean up
:licking:
:ashamed:
:confused2:

As for the tyre change. I find it easier to do one side on the ground, on top of the old tyre and the other on the mower as there is one less thing to wiggle around.

I use a breezer tyre tool with a big mallet, and I am talking 3 pounds here.
FWIW a Breezer looks like this
DCP_5072.jpg
The edge of the rim goes in the groove and you hod it 90 deg to the wheel and smack it around the rim to install the tyre.
To remove you hold it as flat against the rim as you can and smack it.
Dumpy hammers, large deadblow hammers or big mallets work best.
This is designed to do tubeless tyres on motorcycle alloy rims so i will be making some modified ones for mower tyres ( shallower, thinner grove).

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Can't say no to some fine Hunter Valley Reds , or Heathcote Reds or Pokolben Reds, after clean up
:ashamed:
:confused2:

As for the tyre change. I find it easier to do one side on the ground, on top of the old tyre and the other on the mower as there is one less thing to wiggle around.

I use a breezer tyre tool with a big mallet, and I am talking 3 pounds here.
FWIW a Breezer looks like this
View attachment 26443
The edge of the rim goes in the groove and you hod it 90 deg to the wheel and smack it around the rim to install the tyre.
To remove you hold it as flat against the rim as you can and smack it.
Dumpy hammers, large deadblow hammers or big mallets work best.
This is designed to do tubeless tyres on motorcycle alloy rims so i will be making some modified ones for mower tyres ( shallower, thinner grove).

Found the instruction even better
.Removing.jpg
Mounting.jpg