Powr Kraft 18 hp 42 inch cut

fmitchelltx

Threads
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
Your enthusiasm is greatly welcome.
However if you look at the left side of the green bar at the top of each post, you will see the date it was posted, in the case of this thread it was May 22 2015.
So this is a dead thread

What generally happens is people post till the problem is fixed then simply vanish.
In the case of this thread it would appear that the OP had a bad battery as the last time he posted we said he was about to change the battery.

Secondly there is only 1 forum but to make it easy to navigate they have broken it up into sections .
Posting the same thing ( or very similar things ) in different places becomes confusing.
The site is actively monitored and if post goes unanswered fro a few days Cath or Mumhamid will shift it.
Most regular contributors use the "since my last visit" search ( drop down from the grey "new posts" icon ) to keep on top of what has been posted.

Thank you for your input. I found my problem at that time and have resolved it. I will be purchasing a new battery this year for my mower.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thank you for your input. I found my problem at that time and have resolved it. I will be purchasing a new battery this year for my mower.

Good to hear that it got resolved.
For the sake of people like Tactor kid who read your post ( in this case 3 years latter ) what was the actual fix.
An end post is really helpful as a lot of people seem to prefer to read other peoples problems rather than posting their own.

Lostviking

Forum Newbie
Threads
The model number off of the engine plate is as follows: Model 422707. I have the Type and Code numbers also if necessary. The black wire that has come loose, is part of the keyed ignition switch harness. I just don't see where the other end hooks up to. That would solve my ignition switch problem it looks like.

The battery is still the main concern. I doubt that I should be going through batteries once a month. There is another problem with it causing these batteries to drain so quickly. I usually have to replace the battery yearly, so that I am used to. I buy remanufactured batteries for it. I have used them for years with no problems

I didn't make it to the battery store today but will go on Friday,

Thanks for the help. Any ideas on how to correct this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lostviking

Forum Newbie
Threads
the black wire should be your ammeter wire that runs down to your 7.5 amp. fuse solenoid. the other end connects at the battery contact at ign. switch.. see pics..hope this helps both problems.. mike

Attachments

• WIN_20220403_13_12_36_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220403_13_12_36_Pro.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 2
  • WIN_20220403_13_08_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220403_13_08_38_Pro.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 2
  • WIN_20220403_13_13_22_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220403_13_13_22_Pro.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 2