need fuel tank for small engine mower model 20107 or suggestion on how to seal seam?

kspence

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / need fuel tank for small engine mower model 20107 or suggestion on how to seal seam?
The gas receptacle on the mower is opening at a seam . I don't see a fuel tank on the internet toro parts lists so in the alternative does anyone know what I could use to reseal the seam? the tank seems to be made of a plastic like substance. Usually I turn to JB weld for repairs but I don't know if it will bond with plastic. Any help with finding a tank or repair solution? Thanks for any insights.
Kspence

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / need fuel tank for small engine mower model 20107 or suggestion on how to seal seam?
Your fuel tank has a Toro part number of 77-8580. Runs between $65-70 and your local Toro dealer can get it for you.

rarebear

Threads
Auto Parts store may have gas tank epoxy if you think it will work..

Fragger

Threads
I willl look in my junk pile may have one .....Capture.PNG

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Fragger this guy posted one time and never came back.

Fragger

Threads
How do you know BlatzNT, :confused2: are you reading his IP address??:wink: Since he only has 1 post I would think this was his first one' however it really makes no difference to me if if i have a tank and can saving him a few bucks then my conscience is cleared :confused2:
Fragger this guy posted one time and never came back.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
How do you know BlatzNT, :confused2: are you reading his IP address??:wink: Since he only has 1 post I would think this was his first one' however it really makes no difference to me if if i have a tank and can saving him a few bucks then my conscience is cleared :confused2:

I have no problem with helping people as I come here every day and do so myself. This is from his profile meaning he logged in and posted a question and never came back.
Join Date 04-30-2015
Last Activity 04-30-2015 07:21 PM

Fragger

Threads
ok thank you for the heads up ,, i normally give to the begger on the street what he does with the money is on him. He will have to answer for his inequitty some day .

Oh by the way I guess the tank had already went to the salvage yard sorry.
thank you for your patience.

I have no problem with helping people as I come here every day and do so myself. This is from his profile meaning he logged in and posted a question and never came back.
Join Date 04-30-2015
Last Activity 04-30-2015 07:21 PM

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
the irony is someone else posted a link to a replacement fuel tank on some Toro mowers to fix that issue of tank splitting on the seam.