zero turn blades

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ric, are there any draw backs to using g6 blades? Such as extra dirt and debris accumulation under the deck or an increase in dust created by the extra lift? I am thinking of going to them myself.

I don't know of any draw backs. I don't think they're any worse as far as extra dirt and debris accumulation under the deck than the originals. There heavier blades than most. Like I said I run them on both the ZTR and stander without issue.

Dave1954

Threads
just ordered a set of Oregon G5's today, 47.00 set o3 shipped on ebay, will report how they do. thanks for all the help

Jschmitt

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the same mower with the same problem. Wont cut dandelions at any speed. I have to change direction and double cut most lawns while they are around. I bought gator blades and have noticed no difference in dandelion cutting problem. Slow or fast they chew through grass like butter , but they don't do anything to the dandelions. Same as stock in my opinion , maybe even keep the deck a little cleaner. I think they do do a better job shredding the grass clipping though. Unfortunately they didn't fix the dandelion problem I was trying to get rid of.