Husqvarna Model# 580 rs Self propelled Mower Idler pulley bracket mounting

rocko720

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Husqvarna Model# 580 rs Self propelled Mower Idler pulley bracket mounting
Hello all,

I pick this mower up a couple years used.Rather quickly the self propel quickly got slower and slower....Checked it out and found the idler pulley on the drive belt was seized and the belt wore a groove into pulley....Fast forward to now,Got new idler pulley and for the life of me cannot recall in what position the bracket faced and where it is mounted under the deck.If anyone has a picture of how this is mounted I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Ron in ohio

rocko720

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi kenny...

Thanks for the warm welcome.....I had come across that manual but couldn't really make heads or tails as to location....But with a little more patience that I had earlier today I got it all to go together AND it moved and mowed....So i would consider it a success.But thanks for the welcome and the help.I now have a place to come for this type of thing.

Thanks,

Ron in ohio :thumbsup:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ron...
Glad your up & going, keep your part of Ohio mowed:thumbsup:... :smile:KennyV