need troy bilt tiller pulley

rcholtorf

Forum Newbie
Threads
Converting from Kohler to Techumseh. I need the troy drive pulley with a 1 in bore. It comes with 3/4 bore. Any ideas where I can get one. Online searches have come up empty

Thanks

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Converting from Kohler to Techumseh. I need the troy drive pulley with a 1 in bore. It comes with 3/4 bore. Any ideas where I can get one. Online searches have come up empty

Thanks

Is the hub large enough to allow boring it out to 1 inch... much simpler and easier ... :smile:KennyV

CajunCub

Threads
Can you give the pulley o.d.-width/belt width & set screw or key groove. Maybe I can look around here.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin:

I moved your thread to the Troy-Bilt Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:

rcholtorf

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is the hub large enough to allow boring it out to 1 inch... much simpler and easier ... :smile:KennyV

Cutting the key way would be the issue. Don't have a key way cutter.

rcholtorf

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can you give the pulley o.d.-width/belt width & set screw or key groove. Maybe I can look around here.

The troy pulley is a 3/4 bore, double pulley. I need about a 3 in OD for 1/2 in belt. Key way is 5/32 I think. Thanks for your help

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Cutting the key way would be the issue.

Broach...
Just a few min with a small file, Easy cutting, if you are patient and careful , you can cut it perfectly... And you will have the right pulleys for free...
:smile:KennyV

CajunCub

Threads
No problem....:biggrin: