Research

What do you do with your grass clippings?

• Mulch

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Bag

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Compost

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Dump in the woods

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mts63

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey everyone,

I'm conducting research for a startup company interested in manufacturing new, innovative products in the lawn care industry. I would greatly appreciate it if you answered a few questions for me over a couple of threads. Thanks so much!

What do you do with you grass clippings?

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
I put mulched but I also do nothing with the clipping.:wink:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And like most market research companies you use a loaded question.
How about a % rating ?
some customers want the clippings taken off site other are happy to have the grass mulched.
Most civil authoroties are happy for you to leave windrows ( cause they can tell when you actually mowed without getting out of their cars )
Yet you send out an either or type questioner which is totally irrevilant to what most contractors actually do.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey everyone,

I'm conducting research for a startup company interested in manufacturing new, innovative products in the lawn care industry. I would greatly appreciate it if you answered a few questions for me over a couple of threads. Thanks so much!

What do you do with you grass clippings?

I use the G6 Gator Mulching blades on all my mowers. Finer the grass is cut the faster it breaks down. The clippings provide a good percentage of the lawns water and fertilization needs.