New to Husqvarna---???

Just Deere's

Threads
Well I have used it about a month or so now (2-yards) and have not grown to like it one bit...
My old Wheel Horse that I parked in the shed and gave the inside to the Husky, well I am goin back to it, the Husky may get the outside stall now and save the old mower.
If I was having that much trouble with the mower, and didn't like it. I believe I would have taken it back.

Can you post some pictures of the mower?
I was thinkin about doin a bit of mods to the deck and went by to pick up a can of touch-up paint till I got the price---$30.95 for a 12 oz can of orange paint...????:thumbdown:
And thats what I give this mower...:thumbdown:...:thumbdown:...
Have a good one...Tater...
Have you looked at the Valspar spray paint at TSC?

I've used the JD green and it matches up with the factory green paint very well.

Here's Husqvarna Orange paint in 12 oz cans at TSC for $5.99

Valspar Tractor & Implement Spray Paint, Husqvarna Orange, 12 oz. - 1038658 | Tractor Supply Company

Tater

Threads
Ok first why are you mowing at 1.5"?
And are you sure yr not just still in love wit yr old mower. This happens to me whenever I get new equipment. Find every little thing you can as why old equip was better. How many hrs you put on it yet?
I use a new husq PZ 7234 and at first didn't like it but now love it. And talkin to another agency that has same size mowers in a husq and a Deere they say the husq outperforms the Deere allday
First it is wet and hot and the grass is growin like crazy, actually I am now cuttin at 2" to 2-1/4" mostly, depends... Approx. 18 hrs. on it is all...
I also think it would be a very good mower if I was cuttin grass on a lawn that was as smooth and level as a pool table, unfortunately neither are... I now mow my neighbors with the Husky, and mine with my old mower...
As far as performance, the power is fine, its the other stuff I am unhappy with...
I'll see if I can fix some things this winter, if I don't find some owner errors before...

Tater

Threads
If I was having that much trouble with the mower, and didn't like it. I believe I would have taken it back.

Can you post some pictures of the mower?

Have you looked at the Valspar spray paint at TSC?

I've used the JD green and it matches up with the factory green paint very well.

Here's Husqvarna Orange paint in 12 oz cans at TSC for $5.99

Valspar Tractor & Implement Spray Paint, Husqvarna Orange, 12 oz. - 1038658 | Tractor Supply Company
Thanks Just Deere's, I bought the mower at a Pro Dealer so I don't know about returns on a mower that has been used... Anyway I think maybe I can get it streightened out, at least I have plans to...
I just didn't buy the mower to work on it thats what Ps me off...
I will check out TS, I did get a can at china-mart that is close for $3.24, I think it was Pumpkin Orange...
I've not taken any pictures of it yet, nor have I tried to post any on this forum, but I will see what I can do...
Thanks and have a good oen...Tater...

jperkins

Forum Newbie
Threads
OK-Just bought my first Husky mower a 61" cut ZTR w/28 hp B&S... Not a big B&S fan but...
Are there things that I need to watch out for or do on this mower...??? I have and have used an 89 Wheel Horse 60" cut 724Z w/24hp Onan for all its life till now, still is ok, been a good one...
This is late as it is paid for now (Husky), but is it good bad or ugly...lol... Only thing I know is their site leaves a lot to be desired, hope their mowers are better...

I have wheelhorse 724Z having engine problems. Need engine has 24hp onan also. Would you be
interested in selling your wheelhorse?

Tater

Threads
Sorry, but it is not for sale at this time, might sell the Husky though...
My 724Z also has the Onan 24 hp engine...
Have a good one...Tarer

jperkins

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sorry, but it is not for sale at this time, might sell the Husky though...
My 724Z also has the Onan 24 hp engine...
Have a good one...Tarer

Ok thanks for answering me. Have a great day.

scott47429

Threads
i traded my 98 Wheel Horse 520 LXI in on a new Husqvarna RZ 5426 ZTR and had it two weeks i didn't like how it handled or how jerky it was sometimes i thought i was going to get wii lash the thing had no traction at all i spent most of my time spinning the wheels burning up the grass rather then mowing it it wouldn't hold a hill to save its life and i had heard nothing but good about them so i decided to buy one i hated that mower and wanted my Wheel Horse back but still wanted the ZTR so i found a Exmark and traded my husqvarna in on it and now i am so happy i sit and watch the grass grow can't wait to get on it and mow so to make a long story short never will i own another husqvarna product but thats just me

Tindal

Threads
I have the MZ6128 and its a great mower , its fast , 10 mph . I have 60 hrs on mine . the briggs is flawless and powerful . i bought the mulch kit and it leaves the lawn like i vaccumed it.

Tater

Threads
Since I have done some mods. to my Huskee MZ6128 it is doing a lot better, I reinforced the deck wheel brackets, and added weight to the rear, which helped a lot... Also did a tiny bit of personal stuff, like add another deck spring on the right ride, removed the cylinders from the sticks and adjusted to my liking... You can see a photo of my weight box etc. in another post reply (Traction)... I am a whole lot happier camper now...
I now have about 85 Hrs. on the mower...