2015 Exmark ZTR new steering wheel option

Lawn Addict
Threads
ztrjim - Yes you can get a Toro SW with Fab deck.. It's even in the link info you provideed..

The TimeCutter SW Series
features a heavy-duty front bumper made of cast iron and steel for excellent durability. Models are available with 32″, 42″ and 50 four-inch-deep steel decks, or 42 and 50 fabricated decks.

highlift60

Threads
The steering wheel option looks like it will have a strong market in residential machines. Pro's and most aficionados will stick with traditional controls, but I can see a lot of residential consumers being more comfortable since there won't be much of a learning curve.

slow84ta

Forum Newbie
Threads
My Neighbor has one of these new Streering Wheel Exmark Zero Turn's and hes loves it. Boy it cuts fast too compared to my garden tractor! :confused2: It let me use it once oh boy was it alot of fun! He hasn't had any complaints. :thumbsup:

raiderdane

Forum Newbie
Threads
I Work at a little Tractor place that sells Exmark Mowers and I have a Quest with Lap Bars, but I borrowed the new Demo Quest with the steering wheel to try out on my lawn that has 2 nice slopes on each side of my house and WOW........what a difference!! It does Awesome, my mower usually slides and I cannot steer worth a damn on the slopes, but this thing being heavier on the front, does the job. Turns perfectly on the slopes. I liked my lap bars and said I would never do the steering wheel...... but as soon as I can, I am buying the new Quest with the steering wheel. It did better than I expected.

JanJ

Threads
That's true, Cub Cadet has had one out with steering wheel. That all I know about it..

This Exmark says it steers by the front wheels, I would like to see the underside of this machine.

I've got a 50" Steering Wheel Model and LOVE IT! I have hills, slopes, <15 Degrees.... The front steering helps keep you going where you want to... No runaway actions on slopes here!